1. Direct Pay: As simple as it gets! Simply pay at the time of service and never get a bill. Insurance is not billed. You simply pay the one-time flat rate at the time of service. Please note that procedures, labs and imaging are additional.
$65 Office Visit Fee due at time of the visit.
$40 Sports Physicals for High School and College Students will remain unchanged.
2. Membership: Many people are taking advantage of this fairly new option! This involves signing a 1 year contract that covers unlimited office visits and phone consults.
$27/ Month for individuals.
$50/ Month for couples.
$81/ Month for families.
3. In-Network Insurance: If your insurance is In-Network with us then we will simply bill your insurance at the contracted rate.
4. Out-of-Network with Out-of-Network benefits: If your insurance is out-of-network but you have out-of-network benefits then your insurance will be billed normally Unless you choose the direct pay fee or have signed up for the monthly membership.
5. Medicare and Medicaid: If you participate in either medicare or medicaid or are medicare-eligible then you are not allowed to participate in the direct care plan.
6. Procedures, Labs and Imaging: These are additional. We will be publishing our fee schedule soon. 0
Removing barriers and keeping cost in check!